Advertise with Us
The Pravasi Today Group
Pravasi Today is a unique and comprehensive media group, dedicated to the Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Non-Resident Indian (NRI) , who reside in different countries of the globe. The India Diaspora is the brand ambassador of a changing, dynamic and vibrant India in many ways, and has been acclaimed throughout the world for its hard work, enterprise, and success in every conceivable field. Pravasi Today reflects their dynamic world.
The Pravasi Today portals, www.pravasitoday.com (English) and www.pravasiduniya.com (Hindi) are more than a mundane online version of our Group’s publication. Our portal contains an eclectic range of services for users all across the world, and especially the Indian Diaspora community. They are already among the top sites as can be ascertained through the leading search engines is among the top search Net destinations for NRIs and PIOs for solutions to their myriad issues and problems when on a visit to India. In its commitment to the Indians living abroad, the portal has incorporated the NRI Helpline, which provides timely and effective guidance and services in matters like legal disputes, especially property and real estate, investment opportunities for NRIs, educational avenues for NRIs, government schemes, and information regarding immigration, visa and passport. Apart from this, the helpline contains articles and features from an expert panel of writers and columnists, many of whom are professionals in their respective fields. With a strong dominance in various search engines, the helpline also facilitates also facilitates NRI matters through its empowered network of contacts both in government as well as the wider Indian society to make NRIs more at ease when they visit and stay in India.
Pravasi Today forges fruitful ties between India and her Diaspora, by helping NRIs/PIOs retain their culture and also leverage their position in the countries they have settled in. Pravasi Today, a Quarterly magazine, is also one of the empanelled publications on the Board of the Ministry of External Affairs of the Government of India and is dispatched to 125 countries across the world. A wide and reliable network of distributors is engaged to ensure the circulation of the magazine to all major libraries, tourist spots, hotels, airports and NRI institutions. A very significant aspect of Pravasi Today is that it is published in both English and Hindi. Our bilingual nature makes it a unique publication, the only one of its kind in this genre. We have an ever-increasing readership population of around three lakh NRIs.
The film festival
The Pravasi Today Group, as part of its sustained commitment to the Non-Resident Indians and People of Indian Origin settled overseas, organised the First Pravasi Film Festival 2010, (PFF 2010), at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi from 3rd to 6th January, 2010. The event was highly successful and widely acclaimed in the media – print and electronic. It was held in partnership with the Republic of Mauritius, and is an initiative taken by the Pravasi Today Group, to offer a platform to NRI filmmakers to showcase their works and also interact with the masses and film personalities and connoisseurs in India. A wide range of feature films, short films and documentary films by NRI directors was screened on the occasion. It also included Special Sessions on the works of selected filmmakers. PFF 2010 also arranged interactive session with these directors to share their experiences and narrate the tale of their cultural and cinematic journey across varied lands and diverse cultures and subsequent achievements.
The Pravasi Today Group is, for the past five years, has been successful in bridging the gap between the NRIs and their motherland.
Why Advertise With PRAVASI TODAY?
- Most sought-after Bilingual informative Group for Non-Resident Indians
- The Times of India has chosen Pravasi Today as source content provider of NRI related article, news and write-up
- Alexa states it as one of the top portals for NRI news and useful information (in English and Hindi)
- Dedicated Helplines on various matters for NRIs
- Comparative study with other top leading NRI websites shows maximum time devotion and maximum page views per user
- Annual congregation of Indian Diaspora in various cultural and literary events
- Three top words for the portal is searched are NRI ( 1000 words), Indian ( 600 words) and Pravasi (500 words), which shows that for NRI, Indians Abroad and Pravasi related field, ours Ã‚Â is the most viewed portal
- Provide tangible result through Google Analytics which supports the maximization of the visibility of your product through our portal.
- Daily 10,000 emails to our core readers
- Authentic and ever-increasing database of three lakhs readers across the world
- Ever-widening reach with readers spread across around 120 countries and numerous cities
- Ability to initiate various forms of campaign for brand promotion
- Formidable support of Ministry of External Affairs and ICCR for past five years for sending magazine and organising cultural events respectively
- Recommended by Embassies of India in UK, Denmark, Morocco and Tehran as an informative NRI news portal
For business enquiries, kindly contact:
Mail at: email@example.com
Call: +91 – 9899552099